Our Level II adult and pediatric emergency department and trauma center is there to help your child when critical moments matter.
As the only pediatric trauma care center in northern Wisconsin, Marshfield Children’s Hospital provides total care for every aspect of traumatic injury from prevention through rehabilitation, including research.
When your infant or child is seriously injured or sick, Marshfield Children’s Hospital offers important advantages in providing around-the-clock pediatric care such as:
- Doctors who are fellowship-trained and board-certified in pediatric emergency medicine.
- The highest quality air and ground medical transport service.
- An onsite, experienced team of pediatric specialists to address any pediatric condition.
- 24/7 availability of pediatric and neonatal critical care specialists for any infant or child who is critically ill.
- State-of-the-art laboratory and diagnostic equipment.
Our emergency department and trauma center treat conditions in these specialties: