Providing children with relief from many allergy-related conditions.
Your child’s well-being is important and our board-certified allergists understand this. They are dedicated to eliminating or limiting the effects of allergens on your child’s life.
Your child’s pediatrician will work with the allergist to deliver quality care where, when and how you want it by offering:
- Local access to specialists in person.
- Care backed by the specialists and care teams of Marshfield Children’s Hospital in Marshfield.
- Seamless care through inpatient and outpatient treatment options.
- Answers to questions about seasonal allergies with Care My Way.
Our allergists treat many conditions in both inpatient and outpatient settings including:
- Allergic conjunctivitis
- Allergic rhinitis
- Atopic dermatitis
- Chronic cough
- Food allergies
- Food protein-induced enterocolitis syndrome (FPIES)
- Hives (urticarial/angioedema)
- Immunodeficiency (excluding HIV)