Supporting Your Child During Care
Our Child Life & Expressive Therapies team gives your child security, comfort, acceptance and affection using evidence-based practices like therapeutic play and music and art therapies.
Care Beyond Treatment
We believe the best way to help a child get through their worst days is by having fun. In partnership with doctors and nurses, we make your child's medical experience easier. Our goals are to help your child by:
- Minimizing stress and anxiety related to their care.
- Enhancing understanding of procedures.
- Providing age-appropriate, safe play environments.
- Enhancing growth in their stage of development and within your family and culture.
- Supporting and helping you participate in your child's health care.
- Helping your family maintain everyday routines.
Learn about the variety of services we offer to meet your child’s emotional and psychological needs.
Internships & Practicum Opportunities
Giving: How You Can Help Child Life
Help brighten the day of a child with a donation. Gifts help us purchase medical teaching dolls, MRI/CT models, distraction items and toys.