One well-child visit covers your child’s back-to-school or daycare visit, sports physical and their needed immunizations. So you can check one more “to do” off your list.
As a parent, you are a crucial member of your child’s care team. We value your insights because you know everything there is to know about your child.
With your help, Marshfield Children’s provides complete preventive care for your child from birth through adulthood when, where and how you want it by offering:
- Wellness exams to ensure your child stays healthy and strong.
- Immunizations available during check-ups for optimal preventive care and to make sure your child has everything they need before going to school or daycare.
- Sports physicals to make sure your child gets off on the right foot during practice.
- In select locations, you can schedule the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine for your children 12 to 17 years old before or after their well-child visit. Talk to your care team to coordinate these appointments or use the My Marshfield Clinic app.
So Many Ways to See You
In-person visit, virtual appointment, or the convenience of Care My Way, we’ve got you covered, with always-safe ways to get your child the care they need.
Schedule an Appointment
Sign up for an in-person or virtual appointment using our My Marshfield Clinic app.
Find a Provider
If you do not have a provider for your child, find one near you.
Everything you need to know about our Pediatric, Med-Peds and Family Medicine providers.
A well-child visit is the starting point to your child’s best health. Your child’s provide has access to more than 40 children’s specialties, the Marshfield’s Children’s Hospital and many other services including:
- Flexible, convenient and quick care for common health conditions through the Care My Way app.
- Convenient access to specialists nearby through in-person and telemedicine health care services.
- Walk-in and extended hour options at our regional centers.
- Pediatric support services to help children and families heal emotionally and physically.
- Urgent care and emergency department access at our hospitals, and access to the pediatric specialty care provided by Marshfield Children’s Hospital.
As a part of your child’s annual visit, we will work with you to help prevent common conditions that affect children. This includes providing immunizations that protect from common diseases, suggestions on how to make a safe environment for your child and discussing concerns about childhood obesity.
Immunizations and Childhood Diseases
The most important step we can take to protect your child from common diseases is to provide vaccinations.Learn More
Accidents account for a large percentage of childhood deaths. If you have any concerns, your child’s primary care doctor can talk with you about ways to make a safe environment.Learn More
Parent and Family Advisory Council (PFAC)
Our Parent and Family Advisory Council (PFAC) at Marshfield Children’s is based on the idea that our providers and health care teams are only able to provide the best health care possible by listening to feedback and opinions of the patients and families we serve. Our PFAC is made up of volunteer parents or loved ones who are part of a child’s care team. Your first-hand experience gives us invaluable insight and a unique perspective on opportunities that exist within our health system to better serve our younger patients.