Providing children with diagnosis and treatment options for childhood heart conditions and defects.
Your child’s well-being is important and our board-certified pediatric cardiologists and cardiovascular surgeons understand this. They are dedicated to eliminating or limiting the effects of childhood heart conditions on your child’s life.
Your child’s pediatrician will work with your cardiologist or cardiovascular surgeon to deliver quality care where, when and how you want it by offering:
- Local access to specialists in person or via telemedicine.
- Care backed by the specialists and care teams of Marshfield Children’s Hospital in Marshfield.
- Seamless care through inpatient and outpatient treatment options.
- Specialized pediatric lab and imaging exams.
Our cardiologists and cardiovascular surgeons treat many conditions and diseases including:
- Kawasaki disease
- Patent ductus arteriosus
- Pulmonary stenosis
- Supraventricular tachycardia
- Tetralogy of fallot
- Transposition of great arteries
- Ventricular septal defect
Bardet-Biedl Syndrome Multispecialty Clinic
Marshfield Children’s is the only place in the nation that provides comprehensive care for patients with BBS.
Adult congenital heart disease
Many children born with congenital heart disease need care into adulthood. Our pediatric cardiologists can continue care with these adult patients.