Neonatologists treat newborn, premature and sick babies in the neonatal intensive care unit in Marshfield Children’s Hospital.
Our neonatologists provide specialized care with training in cutting-edge medicine for newborns up to 28 days old in our Level III NICU. With the highest designation rating in the region, our specialists provide unmatched care for sick and premature babies and infants as small as 16 ounces. Transportation services by ground and air to Marshfield Children’s Hospital are available for critically ill infants.
Your child’s pediatrician can work with our neonatologists to deliver quality care where, when and how you want it by offering:
- Local access to specialists in person or via telemedicine.
- Care backed by the specialists and care team of Marshfield Children’s Hospital.
- Seamless care through inpatient and outpatient treatment options.
- Specialized pediatric lab and imaging exams.
Our pediatric neonatologists treat conditions requiring intensive monitoring such as:
- Respiratory disorders
- Neonatal infectious diseases
- Treatment of infants of diabetic mothers