Providing children with treatments for general eye or visual problems that affect how they see.
Your child’s well-being is important, and our board-certified pediatric ophthalmologists understand this. They are dedicated to eliminating or limiting the effects of eye disorders on your child’s life.
Your child’s pediatrician will work with an ophthalmologist to deliver quality care where, when and how you want it by offering:
- Local access to specialists in person or via telemedicine.
- Care backed by the specialists and care team of Marshfield Children’s Hospital in Marshfield.
- Seamless care through inpatient and outpatient treatment options.
- Specialized pediatric lab and imaging exams.
Our ophthalmologists treat many conditions in both inpatient and outpatient settings including:
- Congenital ptosis
- Congenital cataracts
- Congenital glaucoma
- Nasolacrimal duct obstruction
Additional pediatric ophthalmology and optometry services are provided by specialists that see adult and pediatric patients at Marshfield Clinic Health System.Learn more